Go Coach Yourself! – the book
A self-coaching guide to joining the professional well-being revolution.
FREE Delivery to Belgium and other European countries.
Every year, our innovative, four stage methodology successfully helps hundreds of clients who take part in OrientaEuro’s Personalised Career Coaching programme. But for us, that’s not enough! We want people to be able to benefit from our ground-breaking approach wherever they are, and so we have distilled it into an easy-to-follow guide that will help you to find your personal path towards professional well-being at a time and place that suits you.
The format of the book follows that of our face-to-face coaching programme and guides you through four stages:
- Self-Awareness: Discover what your strengths, weaknesses, values, and happiness drivers are.
- External Reality: Identify meaningful opportunities based on what you have learned about yourself in the previous stage.
- Decision Making: Learn how to make effective decisions systematically, choose the most suitable opportunity to pursue, and then create a realistic and effective action plan.
- Effective Implementation: Put you plan into action to achieve your goals. This section contains practical guides to deciphering job adverts, CV and cover letter writing, interview skills, networking, and more.
Packed full of examples and exercises which will help you to unlock your potential, Go Coach Yourself will guide you towards professional well-being. If you aren’t able to participate in our face-to-face, Personalised Career Coaching programme, then that doesn’t mean you should have to waste your life in a meaningless job. Pick up the book today and go coach yourself!
- Format: Paperback
- 250 pages
- 1st edition, Feb 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1984181558
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.6 x 20.3 cm
About the author:
Starting out as a chemical engineer, Roger Alan Cohen gained his MBA, held senior management positions at several large corporations, taught at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and went on to become an entrepreneur. Born in Argentina, he now lives in Belgium where he founded OrientaEuro, a social enterprise dedicated to providing high-quality, personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being.
Click here to access tools from the book (Exclusive to customers who have purchased a copy of Go Coach Yourself).