A self-coaching guide to joining the professional well-being revolution.
The format of the book follows that of our face-to-face coaching programme and guides you through four stages:
- Self-Awareness: Discover what your strengths, weaknesses, values, and happiness drivers are.
- External Reality: Identify meaningful opportunities based on what you have learned about yourself in the previous stage.
- Decision Making: Learn how to make effective decisions systematically, choose the most suitable opportunity to pursue, and then create a realistic and effective action plan.
- Effective Implementation: Put you plan into action to achieve your goals. This section contains practical guides to deciphering job adverts, CV and cover letter writing, interview skills, networking, and more.
- Format: Paperback
- 250 pages
- 1st edition, Feb 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1984181558
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.6 x 20.3 cm
About the author:
Starting out as a chemical engineer, Roger Alan Cohen gained his MBA, held senior management positions at several large corporations, taught at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and went on to become an entrepreneur. Born in Argentina, he now lives in Belgium where he founded OrientaEuro, a social enterprise dedicated to providing high-quality, personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being.
Questions?[button style=’regular’ size=’medium’ link=’contact-us’]Contact us[/button]
Click here to access tools from the book (Exclusive to customers who have purchased a copy of Go Coach Yourself).[/headline]