Would you like to join?
How does it work?
- We will make the matching and only propose you to mentor someone really willing and able to be mentored, with whom chances are very high you would get along well and be willing to help him/her.
- You will both be trained and supported throughout the mentoring stage.
- You should meet twice per month during 6 months, at your convenience, following an action plan and modules you will both decide together.
- You will help your mentee to establish goals, define and implement an action plan, and grow their professional network
- You will provide your mentee practical help with their job applications (targeting, motivation letters, CV’s), prepare them for job interviews, and help them keep a high level of self-confidence and motivation, critical for coping with the job search process.
Where and when?
You and your mentee would decide when to meet. In principle, they would adapt to your availability and convenience. If you prefer not to meet at your working place, you could also use our meeting rooms.
English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese…
100% voluntarily. 100% for free.
The training and support received from our part, as well as the mentoring you would provide, are all offered for free. Our professional matching, training, support, supervision and administrative work is currently only funded by our own resources. We expect it to be funded by some public institution in the future so as to make it bigger and more sustainable.
What's in it for you?
"Having a mentor is a luxury that only few people have the chance to find, so it would be an honor to be someone's mentor." - Yann Vonderscher
I want to be a Mentor!
We will get back to you the same or following working day.