OrientaEuro and Keybox Solutions, in partnership with Actiris, offer you FREE OF CHARGE access to a complete training path
Collective workshops :
- Entrepreneur : DISC tool to increase your communication profile and to detect the others’ profile
- Vision, mission, values : define the overall vision, mission and values of your project
- Business Model 1 : how to use the Business Model Canvas
- Client : determine your target market
- Competitiors : learn about your competitors in order to take your right place in the market
- Sales 1 : specify your prospects, your business offer (product or service)
- Branding : create your visual branding : logo, letterhead paper,….
- Communication plan : choose the right communication channels and key messages
- SWOT analyse : evaluate the strenghts, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your project
- Sales 2 : create your pitch, sales presentations, role plays
- Business Model 2 : complete your business model canvas
- Accounting : acquire the basics of accounting even if you work with an accountant
- Financial plan : elaborate your financial plan and the amount of necessary capitals
- Legal status : determine the legal status of your business : freelance, type of company …
- Funding : learn about the different sources of funding and public supports
- Final presentation of your project : pitch and presentation of your business model
Dare to make the leap !
Register and receive :
The full presentation of our program
The ebook “The Fundamentals: launching yourself as independent with maximum security”
Validity conditions for the Freelance Bonus
Your application file “Me and my project”
Who we are?
OrientaEuro is a Belgian private company with a social mission: to help people/organisations/society putting talents and passions to work. For that, we provide personalised coaching, mentoring, training and consultancy services.
Clients coached per year
Quality management system certified by the Belgian Quality Association.
Partners with Actiris for coaching Brussels’ jobseekers, towards a job (“ARAE”) or becoming entrepreneurs/independent (“ACE”).
Subsidized by the European Social Fund, the Flemish Government and the VDAB Brussel for the realisation of our project “Trabajo en Bélgica / Trabalho na Bélgica” (job coaching for Brussels’ jobseekers with Latin American origin).
Mandated by the Flemish Government as a certified career center.
Service provider in the framework of KMO-Portefeuille.