Be the coach/trainer you always wanted to be![/headline]
[headline style=’3′]Coaching and training are more than professions. They are passions, wonderful opportunities to make a living out of helping others. Working with OrientaEuro gives you a rewarding job helping people to achieve sustainable professional well-being. You focus on the coaching/training. We take care of all the rest![/headline]
OrientaEuro offers you the opportunity to:
- Belong to a team of several coaches and trainers as well as support staff.
- Dedicate your time purely to coaching/training whilst we take care of the administration and commercial aspects: client acquisition, lead generation, follow-up support, problem solving, registration, payment collection, web presence, quality assurance audits, etc.
- Coach and/or train a wide range of clients through short, focused processes. This allows you to develop your expertise in hepling people from a variety of sectors, seniority levels and situations.
- Acquire new methods, tools, and best practices, while still being able to use your own style and preferred tools, provided critical results are achieved.
- Offer your external clients a platform with many advantages that you could not provide by yourself: more affordable fees through our subsidies and mandates, a systematic approach, great back-end support, an exclusive proven toolkit, shared knowledge, access to a bigger network of professionals, etc.
- Gain marketing techniques that you could also apply to promoting your external activities.
- Have a freelance contract that can be terminated at any point and does not require you to accept all the missions and/or clients proposed, with the flexibility to adapt the days and times of the sessions to your own availabilities.
- Quickly increase your accumulated coaching hours and obtain a certificate which is accepted by the ICF towards their coach certification programmes.
OrientaEuro has a very strong, responsive and organised team, it is a real pleasure to work with them.
You don’t have to search for customers, OrientaEuro does it for you.
I invite coaches to join OrientaEuro, it is so rich due to the nature of the customers and the experience we share with them and because we share with others coaches.
I have a lot of flexibility with OrientaEuro and they are always available when I need them.
You can concentrate on coaching because they do all the administrative follow-up.
All of our coaches/trainers possess the following talents and passions:[/headline] [headline style=’3′]
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Dutch.
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus).
- A good track record in coaching individuals through different aspects of career transition and/or soft skills training.
- A professional background in addition to coaching/training background.
- Specific education in coaching/training from a recognised school.
- Excellent communication skills: you must be comfortable coaching/training a broad range of individuals, including both junior and senior level professionals, as well as entrepreneurs and independent professionals.
- An innate sense of caring for people and being passionate about helping them.
- A strong sense of empathy, a positive outlook, and the ability to motivate others.
- Excellent listening and customer service skills, proficiency in translating abstract ideas into practical goals, and the ability to customise our protocols and tools to accommodate the concrete needs of clients.
- Good organisational skills.